A little different.A whole lot better.
Built for teams
- The universal translator your team has been missing
- With Replay, everyone's on the same page. Your support team can file support tickets easier than before. Design and product can explain what they’re seeing without resorting to drawing diagrams and hand gestures. And developers get the best repro steps of their life.
- Get to the point faster
- Replay lets you record your software and easily comment on anything. You can add a comment on a place in the video, a point in time, a mouse event, or even a line of code. And it's all shared with a simple link that works in your everyday browser.
Replay is going to be amazing for library maintainers. We'll no longer need to ask for repro instructions with bug reports – we can just ask for the recording.
Next level tech
- Reproducible bug recordings, every time
- Replay records browser input at the lowest levels. This means your team has everything they need in a single link, from any element in the UI to any line of code.
- Time-travel debugging, today
- Because Replay is a time-travel debugger, you can debug any point in time without having to refresh the application and replicate the steps. Magic!
Debugging intermittent tests in Replay will be a game changer. The debugger feels like hopping into Doc Brown’s DeLorean!